By purchasing a serial number of one of our instruments, you agree that the library is licensed, not sold to you. This license is personal and non-transferrable.
As an owner of the library, you can
- Use the library in your own compositions and commercial work for clients/media, without any restrictions or additional fees
You can not:
- Make copies of this library, as a whole or in part, with the intent to re-distribute, sell or give them away
- Re-use or re-package any of the library’s content in another virtual instrument or sample library
- Distribute or sell third-party sound packs, presets or other content intended for use within our software.
- Installing the library in Native Access implies that you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Once you have a serial number from us it can not be returned, so we can’t provide refunds. We may choose do so at our own discretion, but please be aware that as soon as you’ve received a serial number, you can’t return it.
Using our products is at the licensee’s own risk. Clay and Kelsy Instruments hold no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss arising from any form of use of this product.
Contact us at ClayAndKelsyInstruments@gmail.com for questions related to refunds and returns. Or use our contact form here.