Explore new sonic landscapes with Pro-Osc. This powerful synthesizer is built with raw oscillator samples from a vintage-era analog synth, and features 14 wave shapes, 30 custom convolution impulse responses, and over 80 premium presets. With a classic analog feel and modern interface, Pro-Osc lets you unleash creative possibilities.
Hear her in action
All songs were created using different presets from Pro-Osc.
Presets that make your head turn
Pro-Osc is full of beautiful sounds with no filler presets. It offers classic cinematic textures for composers alike, and is rich with go-to sounds making it a producers dream synthesizer. We took the time to craft a variety of Leads, Basses, Pads, Keys, Brass, Winds and Hits/FX that we would use daily. Each sound is performable with the mod wheel, extending the possibilities of what you can create.
The Pro-Osc Stepped Sequencer is different from a typical step-sequencer because it only takes a step when a note is received. This adds variation to your melodies or chords by changing the loaded wave shape per note.
Convolution is a very powerful type of cross-synthesis that has allowed us to share some of our favorite hardware Reverbs and Eurorack Effects in an easy-to-use fashion.
A dedicated LFO to control the Cut-Off frequency with lots of wave shapes and some extra bells and whistles. The Mod Wheel control center is where you can map many different parameters to your external Mod Wheel all at once.
The Pro-Osc has three oscillator selectors to build your sound source, here you can choose between 14 different wave shapes. Each Osc has its own pitch controls and individual panning.
A classic Vibrato effect with speed and fade in controls. Miscellaneous adds an additional set of controls to give you more shaping capabilities to further grow your sound.
Watch the Pro-Osc Tutorial to learn how to navigate Pro-Osc
Key Features and Requirements
- 83 Handcrafted Presets
- 14 Sampled Wave shapes from a curtis filtered vintage-era analog synthesizer.
- 30 Custom Impulse Responses (15 Reverbs & 15 Effects) taken from our favorite outboard reverbs and eurorack effects.
- A Stepped Sequencer that can change the wave shape on every note received. Giving some life and variation to your sound.
- Cut-Off LFO, Vibrato, Pitch Slop, and polyphonic Glide controls
- Full NKS support. (Maschine & Komplete Kontrol Keyboards)
- Install and download all within Native Access
- Runs in the free Kontakt 6+ Player, full Kontakt 6 and 7, Komplete Kontrol, or Maschine 2
- Download the free Kontakt 6 player here
- Check out the Pro-Osc Quick Guide manual for more info!
- For installation guide and FAQ click here